Sunday, October 31, 2010

HUGE Blog Update


First of all, I apologize for not blogging in 2 or so weeks but I had a sudden surge of exams and various other meetings.

Fun things that happened recently:
1.Halloween at Penn State (aren't those girls freezing?)
2.Pottery Class
3. Michigan (not state) vs. Penn[CHAMPIONS]State Game

*I will eventually get to all of these during this next week. But since today is officially Halloween I'll blog about....

 HALLOWEEKEND
 

Corny font changes, I know. But I couldn't resist. Anyways, I did my best to not confirm to the wear-no-clothes themed halloweens here. Girls really hang on to that quote from mean girls: 

 Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it

If you're wondering what I was-I was a Sudoku puzzle. And the shirt took me 2 hours to make. I was very proud of my creation.


This was post-halloween party too. So as you can see, I was partially solved! It was fun, except for I had to stand really still while everyone tried to fill me in. If you know me at all, you know this is nearing impossible for me. Also, I urge you to notice the japanese writing on the left sleeve. It means Sudoku. I WROTE IT. I'M A CHAMP.

Okay moving on...
This is what most girls wore: 
Well. This is from Mean Girls. But you get the idea. It was also 36 degrees on Friday night when a lot of Halloween parties were happening. 36 DEGREES FARENHEIT. 

A few of them had on their "Frackets " that provided about an eighth of a degree more warmth, but even baby steps to practicality are commendable here at Penn State. 

On a brighter note, here were my favorite halloween costumes (and by favorite I actually do mean favorite. I'm trying to move away from the sarcasm just a bit).
  1. "Boobie" (Bee costume + "BOO" on shirt)
  2. Sandy from the end of Grease
  3. Some guy wore a kilt with no shirt. 
  4. Guy dressed as a nun
  5. Chilean Miner (too soon?)
There were others, too. A lot that I had heard about but not actually seen. Someone was a hamster, a fully costumed-mascot-like duck, a lot of girls were Lady Gaga. A guy dressed up as an Olsen twin.

If any of you are interested (I know you are) in what Marc was for Halloween. He was Michael Cera. He wore gold shorts and a red hoodie like Cera did in Juno. Check out this Dopplganger:

Hey der, Bleeker.

Well, I don't know if any of you have blogged before and understand just how long it takes to write a single paragraph-but I just spent approximately an hour and a half on this. Have an awesome Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Emma you are the best blogger ever. First, you are a champ and so much more original than the skanky dresser-uppers. Second, I am so happy marc has finally embraced his bleeker-ness. Its the best. hey der, bleeker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos of Marc/Mike are the best part of this blog. And that's saying something because I laughed through the whole thing. Mom

    ReplyDelete