So it all of a sudden got to be around 40-50 degrees outside this week and my residence hall turned on the heat...in only my room. Well that's not true, other people got heat too, but their room wouldn't be considered an incubator like mine would. Is it possible that we are using all of the energy that's not being used to to heat other peoples rooms making our room a ridiculously hot room? Probably not.
But anyways, my bed is stuck right up against the wall. Like so:
And the heater is on the wall. So I might as well say that the room comes with a heated mattress during the cold seasons. This would be awesome, except for that I'm afraid of a fire hazard. My wise mother told me not to worry about it and to just move my bed away from the wall a bit, but since the frame of my bed is metal, its temperature is increasing in degrees by the hour.
I tried to go by my RA's room a couple of times but she has this nifty-pointer-thinger that says where she's at (kind of like the one that Mrs.Weasley has in Harry Potter) and so far she has been eating, in class, and working out, and not in her room. So she has been very helpful.
JUST IN: THE HEATER MAKES CLUNKING NOISES AS WELL.
Great. In other news, the addition of my memory foam pad to my mattress makes it impossible for any of my sheets to stay on. This is what I have resorted to:
I am a true college student.
Study time! Love you!


hahahahahahahahahahahahaha the duck tape. that is classy to the max.
ReplyDeleteps... chekIN out THE options
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA. Yeah i thought you would enjoy that pic =)
ReplyDeletebahaha this is fabulous. You make me laugh :)
ReplyDeletefuzzbubble who are you?
ReplyDeleteAnd i'm glad I make you laugh =)