Friday, February 25, 2011

I know, I'm sorry.

Hey everyone! It's been a while... a long while. But I have to do these other two blogs for this honors rhetoric class I'm in and they have been taking up all my time. One of them you might like more than the other one: my passion blog. Its all about music and how it's been fitting into my life lately.

Check it: Mixtape

Anyways, I just want to thank everyone who donated to THON and the Four Diamonds Fund this year.
We raised 9.56 MILLION dollars. This is incredible. As they revealed the numbers we all expected an 8 as the final digit. But no. IT WAS A 9. WHAAAAAT!?

Obviously I am very excited and incredibly moved by this THON weekend experience. Check thon.org for more information about the weekend.

 I cannot wait for next year. THON was my life, and now since it's over...my life is too.

Playing with 4Diamonds kids was one of the most rewarding parts of THON.
Again, thank you so much for your support. I had a fabulous time.

1 comment:

  1. em that's so amazing i'm glad it was such a great experience for you and i'm proud of all your hard work! :)

    ReplyDelete