Thursday, March 24, 2011

Other blog Plug

Hey all! I posted a huge blog post on "mixtape" and I think you guys should check it out. I really broke down the "15 Steps to the Half Light" playlist I created earlier in the first semester (I may or may not have tagged you in my post on facebook).


http://inbetweendaysmixtapes.blogspot.com/

As for a general update, I'm truckin' along in school. I have a huge Stat exam tomorrow and a chem test two weeks from now. Not excited. My classes are a whole lot harder than last semester and require a lot more work.  A little over a month until I'm free!

The weeks fly by fast and it won't be long until I see all of you again over the summer! Weee!

Speaking of summer, I got a job at Foxdale as a dietary aide (something that people look for on a resume when hiring a nutritionist) and I'm taking a class for the minor I want to pick up--Global Health. The shifts for Foxdale are 8 hours though so a couple of my days are going to look like getting up at 8 to go to class and then speeding over to Foxdale to work until 7 or 8. I feel like a grown up!

I'll update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment